Who We Are
Pasion Italiana is a travel management company specializing in all aspects of Italian tourism. Headquartered in Rome (Italy) with offices in Miami (USA), Medellín (Colombia) and Málaga (Spain), Pasion Italiana partners with travel agents to design one-of-a-kind experiences even the most discerning traveler will appreciate.
Our dedicated, experienced staff provides the support travel agents from around the world have to come to rely on. Our relationship begins with specialized seminars to familiarize agents with the rules, laws, and customs of Italian tourism, along with local knowledge of activities and special features of each region of the country. We get to know you and your client and propose and manage an itinerary tailored to your client’s interests and desires.
The following are just a few of the services we provide:
Accommodations and transportation
- Accommodation in four- and five-star hotels as well as private villas
- Private transportation to and from airports, cruise ports and train stations, as well as exclusive transfers on private yachts and helicopters
- Luxury vehicles for client’s personal use throughout their trip
Tours & excursions
- Our professional certified guides are authorized to lead tours in Spanish, English, Portuguese and Italian
- Archaeological sites, many are rarely visited by the general public
- Religious itineraries including papal audiences and places of Jewish historical and cultural interest
Cultural experiences: shopping, gastronomy, sports and spas
Shopping sprees at “secret” designer factory stores and outlets
- Local gastronomic tours; personalized spa and wellness programs and sports activities designed especially for our clients
- Excursions for cruise ship passengers in the main ports of Italy
- Planning of incentives, events, conferences, as well as weddings throughout Italy
- Annual private Andrea Bocelli concert at the Teatro del Silenzio (Theatre of Silence) in Tuscany, and so much more!